Page 1 of 1

Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 3 15IRU8 | NM-F331 REV 1.0 | MAIN+EC | Clear ME

Posted: Mon Aug 17, 2026 4:46 pm
by Vusal
Website BIOS edit
DMI info add
Clear ME
BIOS Test - OK


:arrow: Download file

Re: Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 3 15IRU8 | NM-F331 REV 1.0 | MAIN+EC | Clear ME

Posted: Thu Sep 10, 2026 5:33 pm
by hamed57
Hello, I purchased the file from the thread “Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 3 15IRU8 | NM-F331 REV 1.0 | MAIN+EC | Clear ME,” but the download I received is named “NM-F311 REV 1.0 Clear ME.rar.” My motherboard is definitely NM-F331 Rev 1.0. Can you please confirm whether this is only a filename mistake, or send me the correct NM-F331 MAIN+EC / Clear ME files?

Re: Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 3 15IRU8 | NM-F331 REV 1.0 | MAIN+EC | Clear ME

Posted: Thu Sep 10, 2026 8:03 pm
by Vusal
hamed57 wrote: ↑Thu Sep 10, 2026 5:33 pm Hello, I purchased the file from the thread “Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 3 15IRU8 | NM-F331 REV 1.0 | MAIN+EC | Clear ME,” but the download I received is named “NM-F311 REV 1.0 Clear ME.rar.” My motherboard is definitely NM-F331 Rev 1.0. Can you please confirm whether this is only a filename mistake, or send me the correct NM-F331 MAIN+EC / Clear ME files?
Hello. Yes, the motherboard code is NM-F331. I'll correct the motherboard name.